Wednesday, April 29

Dear Brooke,

I'm missing you more and more each day.
A part of me died with you in that car, and I will never be the same.
I sit here thinking of all the things I wish I could have said to you; like how greatful I am for having known such an incredible woman, or how you didn't deserve to be taken from us so soon. You had so much potential, and so much to give the world.
I wish I could thank you for all the ways you've shaped me into the person I am today.
You have been a constant in my life.

And with everything that has been going on lately, it was good to have someone like you to turn to.
After all these years, and all the things we have been through.. it's going to be hard to let go.
I don't want to let go.

They say the good die young. This is proof.




I love you more than words could ever express.
Rest In Peace
8.23.86 - 4.19.09

No comments:

Post a Comment